OWNER AND CEO: Phyllis Jablonowski, CSEP, Owner and CEO of Eventricity, LLC possesses over 30 years of industry expertise. Many call her the ‘Queen Bee’ or ‘Top Mum’, whichever way they call her she is recognized by clients and industry professionals as solver of all problems. With her warm and welcoming personality, she has the ability to make everyone feel at ease. Being the eldest of 7 and a mother of 3, she is a giver and caretaker by natural spirit and is constantly radiating her philanthropic characteristics through her personal and professional life. She is noted for being well informed and well connected. Her get-it-done attitude has her always on the go preserving and building relationships and facilitating the impossible or incomprehensible into a reality. She enjoys bringing families together to celebrate momentous occasions and specializes in creating new and unique experiences.
In 2002, she became a Certified Special Events Professional (CSEP), a designation achieved through education, performance, experience and service to the special events industry that reflects a commitment to professional conduct and ethics. Phyllis is extensively involved within the special events industry sitting on just about every board and receiving countless awards for leadership, professional expertise and design skills. She is also a dynamic leader in the business community and tireless in cause-driven community service. She is the co-chair of the Abington Education Foundation and is involved in many local non-profit organizations.
In 2011, Phyllis was awarded Smart CEO Magazine’s Brava! Award, as a local female entrepreneur demonstrating excellent leadership in the business world and community. This recognition depicts her constant philanthropic efforts in her community and recognizes her as a leading mentor for females in business. She is an asset to her corporate and non-profit clients due to her ability to see the full picture and recognize opportunities for success within all parties involved. She carefully examines every situation understanding each stakeholder’s values and goals to create a successful and productive outcome for all. No matter which role or industry she is serving, Phyllis is always there to lend a helping hand and to position everyone in the right direction for optimal success.
- Certified Special Events Professional, (CSEP)
- Nationally Certified Woman Owned Business with the Woman Business Enterprise National Council, (WBENC)
- 2011 Smart CEO Magazine recipient of the Brava! Award
- 2013 inducted into Smart CEO Brava! Hall of Fame for continued leadership and philanthropic efforts
- International Special Events Society, (ISES) – Board Member President, President Elect, Immediate Past President, Director of Programs and Director of Education
- National Association of Catering and Events, (NACE) – Member
- Association of Bridal Consultants, (ABC) – Member
- Philadelphia Chapter of Wish Upon a Wedding, (WUW) –Founding Vice President 2011to 2012, President 2012 – 2013
- Brandywine Valley Convention and Visitors Bureau (BVCVB) –Board Member, 2009 – current
- Co-chair of the Abington Education Foundation, (AEF) – 2012 to current
- Abington Education Foundation Board Member 2008 to current
- Breathing Room Foundation – Volunteer for families affected by cancer